Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA)
Woodlands Senior Living, LLC | Brewer, ME
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer is a community consisting of assisted living and specialized memory care. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based, family-owned company. Our mission is to make each day the best day possible for every resident we serve.
The primary role of the CRMA is to accurately administer medications to residents according to practitioner orders.
CRMA certificate preferred but not necessary. We will provide the training you need, for FREE! But, we want happy people who have what it takes to care.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Knowing that what you do matters
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401K Savings and Investment Plan
* The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in someone's life!
* Life Insurance
* Perfect Attendance Bonus
* Free training opportunities with associated wage increases
* Comprehensive onboarding program
* Employee Assistance Program
* 40 hour CRMA certificate preferred but not required