Bonney Staffing Center | Brunswick, ME
Intake Paralegal (94950)
Bonney Staffing - Brunswick, ME
The Paralegal position in Brunswick is responsible for handling initial intake and file preparation of vehicle damage claim files for the attorney in charge of the team. This is a full time position and will go Monday-Friday 40+ hours per week. You will receive and conduct detailed review of litigation claim file for pertinent information and accuracy of claim documents, you will accurately and efficiently enter claim file into database, you'll help prepare demand packages to insurance carriers for attorney review and make initial contact with individuals for accident details, insurance information, payment plans and more. If you are looking to expand your legal career and would like to work at a firm that has 39 years of combined experience then this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
Paralegal/Legal Assistant Degree or Certificate, Associate Degree or at least one year of experience at a law firm
Proficient typist and experienced in the use of Word, WordPerfect, Excel and Outlook (prior database experience helpful but not required)
Must have the aptitude and ability to learn a new database specific to the legal industry
Ability to multi task, prioritize and efficiently handle a high volume workload
Must be an organized and diligent worker able to work cohesively with others (i.e. team player)
Must be extremely reliable
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay is $14/hr and will commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney, in addition you will receive a potential $2/hr pay increase, excellent benefit package including medical, PTO, sick/personal time, 401k, discretionary bonuses and profit sharing, flexible work schedule and other benefits to all of its full time employees through the employer when you are hired on permanently.
- The opportunity to work for a growing and expanding law firm near you.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.