Bonney Staffing Center | Auburn, ME
Account Executive (95361)
Bonney Staffing - Auburn, Maine
The Account Executive position in Auburn is responsible for managing and owning the development process. This entails developing and enforcing development test criteria and processes, as well as project managing development projects to ensure on-time delivery to specifications, and project managing significant opportunities (including coordination of all company departments). This is a full-time position on first shift, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. You will provide management of intellectual property, as well as managing and ensuring compliance. You will work with external development houses to manage the sourcing process. You'll help identify alternate suppliers for new materials, fabrics, and chemicals. If you are a project-driven leader who thrives on new challenges this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- Minimum 5 Years of experience in new product development or engineering design role
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent Technical degree
- Experience working with suppliers of materials such as: Plastics, textiles, non-wovens, cleaning chemicals, or molded products
- Experience with new product development
- Experience with Project Management software required.
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay commensurate with experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work in a leadership role while managing multiple projects.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney.
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.