As seen on JobsInNH.com
Communications Sales Representative
Bonney Staffing Center | Portsmouth, NH
Communication Sales Representative (96009)
Bonney Staffing - Newington, NH
The Communication Sales Representative position in Newington NH is a full time, temp-to-hire position. You will be responsible for making outbound calls to previous customers, closing sales with customers,maintaining consistent knowledge of Motorola products, version updates, pricing and promotions. You will also update and maintain current databases with current customer information.
You will curate new leads and contacts to generate more business by scheduling meetings with new and existing customers. This is the perfect position for anyone who wants to gain more experience in sales, is self motivated and outgoing and loves new challenges!
What We Need From You:
- 1+ Years of experience in sales, preferably with electronics or communication devices
- Experience with Motorola a plus
- Team player with a high level of dedication
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with attention to details
- Competitive drive
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- A “can-do” attitude that sees obstacles as challenges to be overcome rather than blockages
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suites and general computer knowledge
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The opportunity to work with a successful and growing communications company in NH.
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney (with the addition of a benefits package offered by the client if hired permanently).
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.