19th Hole Associate
Point Sebago | Casco, ME
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- The 19th Hole Associate contributes to a positive guest experience by providing a high level of service and quality food and beverage in a casual atmosphere.
- Prepare quality sandwiches, pizza, and fried food, and grilled items in accordance with all food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Prepare and serve alcoholic beverages to customers following all state and federal guidelines for service.
- Maintain clean and sanitary conditions at the 19th Hole.
- Operate all kitchen equipment following established safety procedures.
- Always ensure secure and proper cash handling and work with staff to make sure all cash handling procedures are being followed.
- Support and follow all Cove Communities and Point Sebago policy.
- All other duties as assigned.
Review and Process:
- Ensure that all revenue is counted, reported, and delivered to accounting at the end of every day.
Living Our Core Values
Our Core Values are a way of life, not just empty promises. We’re searching for Team Members who:
- Love what they do to make our guests’ dreams come true and shows it through delivering service excellence authentically.
- Continually raise the bar by investing in their own personal development and looking for innovative ways to exceed our guests’ expectations.
- Make every moment count, so our Team Members look forward to coming to work every day and our guests look forward to creating new memories on their return visits.
- Consistently do the right thing for our Team Members and guests by keeping promises and delivering on commitments, building trust along the way.
- Demonstrate kindness by following the ‘Golden Rule’, ensuring that Team Members and guests have a voice and feel valued.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Morning, evening and weekend work is required
- Superior customer service skills
- Must be at least 21 years old
- ServSafe certification or willingness to obtain
- TIPS (Training for Intervention ProcedureS) certification or willingness to obtain
- Prior cook or restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to function well in a high pace, sometimes high stress environment
- Comfortable effectively communicating with all levels of guests and staff
About Cove Communities
Cove Communities is well capitalized, progressive real estate company that acquires manufactured housing communities and RV resorts in Canada and the US. The founders of the company have a track record of building and managing dynamic, fast-growing companies with exciting upward mobility and remuneration for those Team Members that propel results.