Outside/Inside Sales - Saco
Hancock Lumber Company | Saco, ME
The Account Manager is responsible for developing new accounts and managing existing business in Southern Maine. The ideal candidate would have a proven track record in lumber and building material sales. If you are a customer-focused individual who thrives in an aggressive, fast-paced environment that rewards and recognizes results, and would like to be part of our market expansion, this is the job for you.
Join Team Hancock, a company named Best Place to Work in Maine for 5 consecutive years by its employees and 2017 National ProSales Dealer of the Year!
- Experience in sales in the Lumber and Building Materials industry preferred
- Valid driver's license and insurability
- Able to process orders, assimilate sales training information, make decisions and problem solve in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Able to communicate with customers and employees, using verbal and written skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications as well as related Hancock computer software and applications.
Hancock Lumber Co. also offers a very competitive benefits package including 401(k) plan with company match, health, dental and vision insurance as well as vacation, holiday, and sick time.
High School Diploma
Post secondary education preferred