Account Manager - Sales
JobsInTheUS.com | Portland, ME
JobsInTheUS is seeking several people to join our Sales Team. If you are comfortable making phone calls, have a positive attitude, are energetic, motivated, and not afraid to make mistakes, then you might be just the person we are looking for! In this role, you will help companies both large and small put together effective strategies for sourcing and attracting great local talent.
Why should you apply for this job? JobsInTheUS offers all employees great benefits, friendly co-workers, free coffee, free parking, company parties, and special events, earned PTO and cake on your birthday (who doesn't like cake on their birthday?)
Functions of the Job:
- Manage existing accounts, meeting renewal goals.
- Prospect, develop, and close sales as needed.
- Understand, demonstrate and explain the value of our products to both new and current customers.
- Create needs-based solution proposals based on information provided by the customer.
- Work with support teams to ensure order accuracy and client satisfaction.
- Own the territory and the entire sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly, and monthly activity and sales goals.
*Training will be provided on products and internal systems.
- Proven track record of success, with 1-2 years of experience (i.e., ability to capture and close the deal).
- Ability to learn from others and by doing.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and customer relationship skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and CRM experience.
Founded in 1999, JobsInTheUS.com (JiUS) manages 51 hyperlocal job sites. Our mission is to help job seekers find relevant, local work through our state-specific websites. We offer insightful advice and articles through our award-winning newsletters and social media channels. We are actively involved in the communities we serve, partnering with local chambers of commerce, trade associations and career centers. From our headquarters in Portland, Maine, we support the operations and sales for JobsInME.com, JobsInMA.com, JobsInNH.com, JobsInVT.com, JobsInRI.com and 47 other sites.