Administrative Specialist - Corporate Services (Comprehensive Benefits, Bonus Potential, Old Port Location, Award Winning Company)
Atlantic Fund Services | Portland, ME
Atlantic Fund Services is seeking an energetic, dependable and proficient individual to join their Portland based team in the capacity of Administrative Specialist, Corporate Services.
This position will require the successful candidate to provide administrative support for all areas of our operations and to sustain interactions with our clients and vendors. Therefore, the ideal applicant should be professional in dress and demeanor, highly organized, but still able to adapt to changing priorities, and should possess excellent customer service skills as well as a willingness to learn.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Work collaboratively with internal and external customers;
- Process incoming, outgoing, and internal mail;
- Perform in-house printing, binding and workflow imaging;
- Perform record retention duties and invoicing;
- Support vendor relationships;
- Maintain office supply inventory and office equipment;
- Liaise with building management, as needed.
- Assist with board member travel and dining arrangements;
- Coordinate catering and perform conference room set up;
- Plan and schedule employee events while maintaining a given budget;
- Assist with new hire and other clearly defined HR tasks.
- High School Diploma, Associates degree preferred; equivalent work experience considered
- Developed organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing deadlines;
- Effective written and oral communication;
- Office equipment experience (copier, mail machine etc.);
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel;
- Willingness to take direction;
- Ability to work independently;
- Customer Service or Hospitality industry experience desirable;
- Practical office administration experience preferred, such as reception area coverage;
- Pleasant and professional phone manner.
Atlantic offers a comprehensive benefits program including health insurance, vision, dental insurance, fitness membership reimbursement, short-term disability insurance, long-term disability insurance, life insurance, medical HSA, dependent care FSA, transportation FSA account, 401k with match and Pre-tax or ROTH options, paid time off, paid volunteer time off and holiday pay.
Atlantic is located in the heart of Portland's historic Old Port close to restaurants, shopping, events, public transporation and oceanside walking trails