Administrative Specialist II - Audit & Compliance
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Under general direction of a Vice President AND a Director or AVP or Chief, performs a combination of administrative, project, and limited secretarial work for more than one executive. Work is diversified and delegated in the form of results expected, requiring independent decisions within a broad framework of practices and precedent. Position is expected to resolve problems of a varying nature with minimal direction provided.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Position requires advanced communication skills, thorough knowledge of office and project management practices, ability to multi task and prioritize within a high level, fast paced environment, and excellent customer service focus. Two years of college and/or business school preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of procedures, systems, and equipment used in an Administrative Assistant II role. Previous experience within a high level office preferred.
- Interpersonal and professional skills required to discreetly and independently handle all information and keep such information absolutely confidential.
Job Code: 109112
Posted On: 2018-03-13 04:33:06
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Accounting, Finance, Banking
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info