Administrative Support Professional
Pathways | Brunswick, ME
Looking for more than just a job? There is an opening on our team.
Come belong with us!
Administrative Support Professional (ASP)
We are looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Make connections easily and have a desire to help people.
- Take a thoughtful and understanding approach to your work.
- Are open to solving problems and think quickly on your feet.
- Have exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
The Administrative Support Professional is responsible for day to day general administrative duties that include, but are not limited to: answering phones, filing, data entry and photo copying. The Administrative Support Professional also supports team members with questions and requested tasks. The Administrative Support professional is integral in contributing to a positive work environment and enhancing company culture. The Regional Office Manager directly supervises this position.
Additionally, the Administrative Support Professional will be responsible for completing assigned tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Assists Regional Office Manager in complying with company policies and procedures
- Develops and maintains communication systems, insuring compliance with agency and contract standards and procedures (confidentiality).
- Performs clerical duties when necessary such office upkeep, answering phones, data entry, photocopying, filing, faxing, creation of documentation/forms and other duties as assigned
- Assists in duties associated with the hiring process for Direct Support Staff.
- Works with Regional Office Manager to ensure orientation of new staff
- Timely and accurate completion of state mandated reports under direction of Regional Office Manager
- Maintenance of personnel and client files in compliance with PSC of Maine Policies and Procedures and State regulations.
- Completion of time sheets and human resource paperwork as directed by Regional Office Manager
- Proficient with the use of office machines and procedures, personal computers including the use of common Microsoft windows applications as well as the ability to use web-based applications and email.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members providing direct care are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- High School Diploma. Administrative experience is preferred, but not required.
- Hourly wage $11-$12 per hour based on experience
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.