Administrator - Residential Care PNMI - Full-Time with Great Benefits
New Communities | Gardiner, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingDescription
New Communities, Inc. (NCI), a Maine nonprofit health services organization, is seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to serve as Residential Care Administrator for NCI's 41 bedFacility, Arbor Terrace, PNMI Level IV Residential Care home located in Gardiner, Maine. This Administrator position requires a flexible work schedule, a passion for providing the highest quality of resident care, and a commitment to developing a leadership team and staff.
- Providing residents the highest-quality care possible.
- Managing financial performance including census development and marketing.
- Leading department managers and staff.
- Overall day-to-day operations of the facility.
- Monitoring health care services and MDS-RCA resident level documentation.
- Guiding the activities of all service departments.
- Implementing systems to ensure accountability of all departments.
- Promoting the home and services by building positive client and stakeholder relationships.
- Monitoring performance for achievement of goals.
- Developing improvement plans and taking corrective action when appropriate.
NCI is looking for an experienced leader and an energetic self-starter who creates an environment where every team member provides exceptional quality of care, delivers great customer service, identifies improvement opportunities and is focused on professional development. If you are a superstar looking for an opportunity to positively impact the lives of some of Maine's most vulnerable citizens, a professional environment that values and recognizes your achievements, and to be part of a high-performing team of leaders, please apply. In return, NCI provides a comprehensive total compensation package that includes a competitive salary and health, dental, and vision insurance benefits, as well as group life, short-term and long-term disability insurance benefits, a tax-deferred retirement plan with generous matching NCI contributions, tuition reimbursement, substantial paid time off and many other benefits.
- Valid Maine State PNMI Level IV Residential Care Administrator License or Multi-Level License.
- Minimum of five years of experience leading a long-term care facility.
- Bachelor's degree is required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products is required and knowledge of industry specific software programs such as PointClickCare or other electronic health record systems is preferred.
- Expertise in Maine Residential Care reimbursement, Case Mix and MDS-RCA assessment management is a plus.