Big Apple | Yarmouth, ME
Big Apple has more than 75 locations throughout Maine and New Hampshire. We continue to focus on expanding and improving our offering! The most important position in our Big Apple business IS the Big Apple store employee. They are our representative to the customer, and we are proud of each of them. Big Apple offers a broad range of benefits and opportunities to our employees. Whether you are looking for a part time position to complement your current lifestyle, or you are looking for a rewarding career with excellent earning and growth potential, we have a position for you!
From our executive staff, to our territory and location managers, the majority have been promoted from within. We value each of our associates, and we welcome you to be a part of our family. We offer full and part time positions with competitive wages. Our benefits include Health, Dental and Life Insurance, Employee discounts on home heating products, Paid Holidays and Vacations, Tuition Reimbursement, 401k with matching contributions, extensive training and employee support.
Come, join us, we've been looking for someone just like you.
Below are the general duties of an Associate at our Big Apple locations, this list is not all inclusive.
- Our associates Interact with customers and other employees in a friendly and professional manner.
- They assist in maintaining a clean and safe environment both inside and outside of the store.
- Each associate contributes to regular cleaning activities including, but not limited to, cleaning floors, glass doors, counter surfaces, and restrooms, emptying all interior and exterior trash cans, rotating and straightening merchandise and displays, stocking the coolers.
- To best serve our customers, Associates must be to able read, understand and write the English language.
- Able to make change, complete any necessary reports, and account for products during vendor check-in.
- It is necessary to have the ability to verify identification prior to selling age restricted products as required by our company policies and law.
- For your safety, able lift up to 35lbs using proper lifting techniques.
- Must be 21 years or older