Asst Supv - Spec Mgmt-Patient Service Centers
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- Provides current staff and new staff with appropriate skills and training to perform Specimen Management functions. Assists with development of policies and procedures. Assists in the coordination and supervision of Specimen Management staff. Develops and implements training and education programs. Develops, monitors and takes appropriate action to improve overall departmental quality as outlined by performance standards. Assists in evaluating staff performance. Assumes the role of the Supervisor in his/her absence.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Minimum of a High School education required.
- A minimum of two years experience in Specimen Management and one year experience in training and education is preferred. Global understanding of specimen management processes is helpful.
- A working knowledge of word processing software (e.g. Word) and demonstrated ability to learn and work efficiently with a variety of computer applications/systems as well as the ability to learn and work efficiently with a variety of laboratory computer systems.
- Basic leadership and interpersonal skills are required.
- Oral and written communication needs to be professional, clear and concise.
- Must be able to work any shift, holiday and/or weekend as needed.
- Must be able to travel among company sites as needed.
Job Code: 107070
Posted On: 2018-01-23 06:30:21
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Other, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info