Behavior Analyst Technician $500 Stay-On Bonus!
Pathways of Maine | Augusta, ME
Come Work Someplace Awesome!
Start your career story today by joining our team at:
We are looking for someone just like you to work on our team as a
Behavior Analyst Technician (BAT)!
Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available!
$500 Stay-On Bonus!(Paid out at First Year)
Apply now for an open position in your area and we will provide you with:
- $500.00 Stay on Bonus
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- Salary Plus Incentive Pay for High Performance
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Overview of Childcare BHP Responsibilities:
An RCS Behavior Analyst Technician (BAT) in Pathways Rehabilitative and Community Support Services practices in home and community settings. The BAT receives clinical supervision from the RCS Supervisor and/or Program Coordinator. The BAT provides ABA treatment services and interventions, crisis de-escalation and support to the client, parent modeling and parent training. Interventions are devised through a team process and documented in an individualized treatment plan. Other duties may also be assigned.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Salary Plus Incentive Pay Scale. Incentive Wage for this position is $24.00.
*This pay scale is effective for applicants as of 12/1/17.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome!
Apply online, call us, or send your cover letter and resume today!
Check out our website: www.pathwaysofmaine.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofMaine/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pathwaysofmaine_207/