(Full-Time) Behavioral Health Professional- Section 28 with Benefits $500 Stay-On Bonus!
Pathways | Brunswick, ME
Looking for more than just a job? There is an opening on our team.
Come belong with us!
Behavior Analyst Technician (BAT)
We are looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Make connections easily and have a desire to help people.
- Take a thoughtful and understanding approach to your work.
- Are open to solving problems and think quickly on your feet.
- Have exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
A Behavior Analyst Technician (BAT) providing Rehabilitative and Community Support Services practices treatment with an identified client in home and community settings. The services provides are Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) treatment services and interventions, crisis de-escalation and support to the client, parent modeling and parent training. Interventions for each client are devised through a team process and documented in an individualized treatment plan. The BAT will receive clinical supervision from their direct supervisor to assist with the guidance of treatment services. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- $500.00 Stay on Bonus
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Competitive Hourly Wage Plus Incentive
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome