Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) $750 Stay-On Bonus!
Pathways | Newport, ME
Come Work Someplace Awesome!
Start your career story today by joining our team at:
We are looking for someone just like you to work on our team as a
Behavioral Health Professional
$750 Stay-On Bonus!
(Paid out at First Year)
Apply now for an open position in your area and we will provide you with:
- $750.00 Stay-on Bonus
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Overview of Behavioral Health Professional Responsibilities:
The Behavioral Health Professional practices autonomously in community settings, client homes and school settings. The BHP working in HCT receives clinical supervision from a Masters Level Clinician. The BHP working in RCS receives clinical supervision from the RCS Program Coordinator. A BHP provides treatment services and interventions, crisis de-escalation and support to the client, parent modeling and training. BHPs serving RCS clients additionally implement the positive behavior support plan, and collect numerical data as directed. Interventions are devised through a team process and delineated in an individualized treatment plan. Other duties may be assigned.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
- Salary Plus Incentive Pay Scale. Incentive Wage for this position is $30.00.
*This pay scale is effective for applicants as of 12/1/17.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome!
Apply online, call us, or send your cover letter and resume today!
Check out our website: www.pathwaysofmaine.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofMaine/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pathwaysofmaine_207/