Behavioral Health Professional (BHP) for RCS/28
Care & Comfort | Dover Foxcroft, ME
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
*BONUS PROGRAM, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING AND TRAINING AVAILABLE*
A career opportunity is waiting for you as a BHP at Care & Comfort. Take your first step toward becoming a fully certified BHP or advancing into our other behavioral health positions.
What does a BHP do?
- Help children and young adults learn necessary skills for everyday life at home and in the community
- Work 1-on-1 with individuals who have developmental and cognitive delays to build daily living and behavior management skills
Who can be a BHP?
- Creative, energetic role models
- HS/GED and Bachelor’s level individuals
- Individuals with a valid Driver’s License, current Auto Liability Insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Bilingual applicants welcome. Must be able to read, write, understand, and otherwise communicate in English to effectively interact and coordinate with the employer, co-workers, and clients.
How do I apply?
Go to careandcomfort.com/applynow to create an account and fill out our employment application.
Needs change on a regular basis so visit us often!
Who is Care & Comfort?
Care & Comfort is a leading provider of home and behavioral health services. We have five offices across the state: Bangor, Dover-Foxcroft, Presque Isle, Waterville, and Wilton.
We offer participation in company-sponsored benefits plans – subject to meeting hours and waiting period requirements – to include: employer-contributed Health Insurance, voluntary Dental, Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and employer-matched 401(K) Retirement Plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.