Behavioral Health Professional- Portland Kids Academy Full Time w/Excellent Benefits!: $750 SIGN ON BONUS
Connections for Kids | South Portland, ME
We are seeking expreienced individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team at our special purpose private school in South Portland!
Portland Kids Academy is a special purpose school serving grades K-6 that provides behavioral support services to students who have a mental health diagnosis that inlcudes conduct disorders, anxiety, and PTSD. As a BHP at Connections for Kids you'll work alongside a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. This is a full time position and the school year includes a modified 6 week summer program.
We're seeking candidates who:
- Have 1-2 years' experience working with children in the mental health field,
- Are BHP certified (preferred),
- Possess a completed Bachelor's Degree,
- Are able to get DOE fingerprinted and Ed Tech III certification,
- Have a valid drivers license with a good driving record and proof of insurance,
- Have a positive attitude and a strong work ethic
We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- $750 SIGN ON BONUS!
- 40 hours per week with regular school hours including Extended School Year (ESY) in summer months
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits (after 60 days)
Our industry leading benefits package includes:
- Short term disability
- Employer-paid Long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with matched contributions
- Paid time off and paid holidays totaling 22 days a year
- Perks and discounts to community businesses with whom CFK has partnered
This position is located in South Portland, ME.