Brunswick Public Schools: Full Time BHP/Ed Tech II $14/hr with Excellent Benefits!
Connections For Kids | Brunswick, ME
Live your passion with a rewarding career!
Who we are:
Connections For Kids is a non-profit that has grown from a single residential program to a complete mental health agency providing a continuum of care to families, children, youth and adults. Our agency focuses on providing children and families with necessary skills-based therapy to help them successfully live happy lives. We provide a warm and supportive environment which is invested in the growth and advancement of our employees.
We are seeking driven individuals to join our Behavioral Health Professional team who want to positively impact the lives of local children and families!
The BHP (Behavioral Health Professional) provides in-classroom support to children who are diagnosed with behavioral difficulties. The BHP works with a licensed clinician and school personnel to provide support, behavioral management skills and treatment plan implementation. We invest in our employees by offering the following:
- Competitive Pay starting at $14/hr
- Full time position following regular school hours including Extended School Year (ESY) in summer months
- Paid trainings for BHP Certification, First Aid, CPR and Safety Care
- Excellent Benefits (after 60 days)
Candidates for this position should have:
- A completed Associates Degree or higher
- BHP Certified (Paid in-house Training)
- Willingness to get DOE fingerprint and Ed Tech II certification
- Valid drivers license with good driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- CPR, FA and Safety Care Required (Paid inhouse training)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
Our full benefits package includes:
- Competitive pay
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Retirement plan with matched contributions
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
This position will be located within the Brunswick Public Schools