MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing existing quality data sources for gaps, trends and opportunities. The Business Analyst is part of a multi-disciplinary team supporting the analytic needs of the MaineHealth AC O. The Business Analyst collaborates with MaineHealth AC O staff and key leaders across the MaineHealth AC O to provide analytic support to foster the development of improvement plans for cost, utilization, quality and patient experience initiatives. The Business Analyst is responsible for identifying and utilizing analytic tools to transform data into reports, dashboards and presentations that highlight AC O and regional performance and opportunities for improvement. This position will also be required to help generate ad-hoc reports, summaries and presentations.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent 4-5 years of professional experience in healthcare quality.
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare data.
- Strong analytic ability capable of solving complex problems.
- Ability to integrate data across multiple sources.
- Experience in translating quality program documentation into reporting requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Advanced skills in MS Excel required (formulas, functions and charting).
- 8. Basic knowledge of a programming language (SQL and/or SAS) preferred.
- Ability to present effectively to physicians and practice leaders, committees and other forums.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service, positive communication and interaction with the public.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication. Ability to work both independently and with teams in diverse settings.
- C ooperative and courteous behavior.
Job Code: 117072
Posted On: 2019-02-12 02:18:30
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Accounting, Finance, Admin - Clerical
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info