Business Development Manager 100% Employee Owned Company!
Systems Engineering, Inc. | Portland, ME
At Systems Engineering, our mission is to deliver engineering excellence and superior customer service.
We have immediate availability for an Sales Business Developer to join our growing team. If you’re a technical sales professional who is able to generate new leads within a self-starter, a multi-tasker, possesses strong organizational skills, and excels at establishing and maintaining loyal business relationships-this may be the job for you!
- Within a defined customer base, develop and create ongoing business relationships with existing customers. Serve as a liaison between Systems Engineering and customers to resolve any customer issues.
- Create and maintain long-term (3-5 years) technology plans and budgets for each customer in your portfolio.
- Meet or exceed minimum revenue retention and growth margin expectations.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the technology and services offered by Systems Engineering.
- Use your technical sales experience to monitor and evaluate customer satisfaction, identify concerns, and recommend proactive retention strategies.
Qualifications and Skills required:
- BS with a minimum of 3 years IT technical sales experience.
- Well-developed verbal and written presentation skills are essential to success, along with a high level of enthusiasm, self-motivation, and integrity.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task are also key.
- Must be able to work outside normal business hours
- Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Employee owned and proud! Located in the heart of the Old Port, Systems Engineering, voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work since 2014, is a company that takes care of its employees:
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan)
- Generous 401k matching contribution (50% on the first 6%)
- Dynamic, fun company culture
- 3 weeks PTO, 7 holidays and 2 optional holidays annually
- Medical and dental insurance
- Company provided Life, Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Paid parking
- Business casual work attire
Systems Engineering, Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer