C.N.A.- CHANS Home Health & Hospice
Mid Coast Parkview Health | Brunswick, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingOverview
Under the direction of a licensed registered nurse, a Home Health Aide provides hands-on personal care a client in their home, providing services which are needed to maintain the client's health or to facilitate treatment of the client's illness or injury. All care is provided in accordance with the client's individual plan of care, regulatory standards and policies and procedures of CHANS Home Health.
- High school diploma; at least 18 years old
- Active on the Registry as a Certified Nursing Assistant in the State of Maine.
- 1 year CNA experience required for those working in Medicare Regulated service.
- Successfully completes with a score of 85% or greater a written Home Health Aide Assessment competency test upon hire.
- Demonstrates knowledge of C.N.A. skills as it relates to basic patient care.
- Current CPR BLS-Health Care Provider.
- Prior home care experience preferred.
- Demonstrates mature, responsible behavior and understands the need for patient confidentiality.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Must be able to follow direction and accurately report to the Program Manager, Registered Nurse or appropriate designee any changes in client condition.
- Must have available, reliable transportation to and from assignments.