CDL Class A Route Sales Driver $2500 Sign-on Bonus (Portland)
Oakhurst Dairy | Portland, ME
It's time to join New England's foremost dairy company with a 96-year history of leadership in the industry. Delivering the "Natural Goodness of Maine" since 1921, Oakhurst Dairy is a company you can be proud to work for. Located in Portland, Maine, our company is one of New England's key employers offering:
- Local management
- Excellent compensation and benefits and
- Pride in the product you will represent
In 2014 Oakhurst was acquired by Dairy Farmers of America (DFA), a national dairy farmer-owned cooperative. Oakhurst is a wholly owned subsidiary of DFA and continues to operate independently.
You’ll work locally for a great company
- No long-haul driving
- Be home at night with the family or with the kids during the day
- Delivery quality products that contribute to a strong local economy
- Variety of assignments across norther New England
- Develop service skills and new relationships
- Opportunities for special assignments
- Collaborative management team that embraces growth and support
- Outstanding compensation/bonus programs
- Extremely generous paid time off program ( 3 weeks & 3 days of vacation – YEAR #1)
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance and other benefits
- $2500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of safe delivery/driving experience
- Come get behind the wheel of an Oakhurst truck and be part of a strong team of hard-working, safe and skilled sales and CDL driver operators.
- Class A Commercial Driver License
- Prior driver/delivery experience is considered a plus, but not a requirement.
- Ability to start early AM and adapt to customer needs and required schedules.
- Maintain a current DOT medical card and operate in accordance with DOT Regulations
- Develop proficiency with a handheld computer device.
- Consistently perform thorough pre/post-trip vehicle inspections.
High School Diploma or GED Required.
* 401(k) with company match
* Health Savings Account
* Flexible Savings Account
* Vacation (144 hours)
* Sick Time
* Company Paid Life Insurance
* Company Paid Short/Long Term Disability
* Fitness Reimbursement
* Uniform Allowance
* Employee Assistance Program
* And the pride that comes with representing a quality company and its products!