CNA-Private Duty- Coastal HomeHealth Aides
MaineHealth Care at Home |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- This position is for a paraprofessional providing care to clients to improve the quality of the client's life in the home environment. The CNA performs tasks required to help maintain and restore the physical, social, and emotional health of clients, and this care is under the direct supervision of a registered nurse. This position reports to the Director Private Duty/Clinical Director.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School diploma or GED. Must have one year experience working as a CNA.
- State of Maine certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant.
- Current, valid driver's license to operate a motor vehicle, with vehicle available for work covered by liability insurance as specified by agency policy.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers.
Job Code: 104865
Posted On: 2018-01-15 07:21:33
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Healthcare, Home Care
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Per Diem
Additional Contact Info