Bonney Staffing Center | Brunswick, ME
CNC Machinist (95834)
Bonney Staffing - Brunswick, ME.
The CNC Machinist position in Brunswick is responsible for operating CNC routers using EnRoute and Icut software. Prepare machine for operation including table prep, vacuum system, machine speed, router bit selection, and raw material sizing calculation to program. You will be verifying art files and selecting raw materials as specified on work orders. You will be utilizing other shop equipment as needed including but not limited to band saws, routers, sanders, drill press, and table saws. This is a full time, second shift position and the schedule is M-F 4-12:30am. It will be important to have great attention to detail and previous CNC machine operating experience will be preferred. If you enjoy working with your hands and working with tools this may be the job for you!
What We Need From You:
- Strong accuracy and efficiency skills
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- One year router experience
- Must have computer experience
- Strong math skills required
- Ability to read and interpret procedures and make quality judgments.
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Work collaboratively as a member of a team
- Good attention to detail
What You Will Receive:
At Bonney Staffing, we live and breathe our core values. Our company culture is to hold our internal and external employees to the highest standards of hard work, commitment, professionalism in attitude and ethics, and the gratitude that we are part of a fun and generous team. When you join our company, this is what you can expect:
- Pre-placement screenings, training, and support at no cost to you.
- Starting pay is $14.50/hour and will be based on strengths and experience.
- A commitment from Bonney Staffing to your personal and general safety.
- The chance to work with a new company in the area that offers growth and opportunity
- Optional health and prescription coverage programs while you are on assignment through Bonney
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office for general inquiries and employee support for issues such as pay and onsite accidents.
- More than 40 years of experience in the staffing and recruiting industry from which to draw upon.
- A new environment in which to grow.
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker. Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond. Take the guesswork out of your job search and get noticed by the right people when you partner with one of our expert recruiters.