If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of our seniors, then we are looking for you! We have an 11-7 differential that you don't want to miss out on. Make $15-16.50 starting out on the night shift.
Woodlands Senior Living of Hallowell is an assisted living and memory care community located in Hallowell, Maine. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence in senior care since the 1990s. Our purpose and promise is to provide superior, individualized care to seniors including those with Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments.
As a Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) the primary purpose of your job is to accurately administer medications to residents according to their doctors' orders.
No Current certification required.
We would love to talk with you about a career with Woodlands Senior Living and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We want happy people!... with the ability to work every other weekend.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Doing something you can be proud of!
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- A positive and fun workplace!
- 401K Savings and Investment Plan
- The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life!
- Paid Vacation
- Life Insurance
- Joining a company that values the person more than their credentials!
- Perfect Attendance Bonus
- The opportunity to learn and grow!
- Tuition Assistance (PSS)
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Direct Deposit
- 40 hour CRMA certificate - training provided
- Basic (and we mean basic) knowledge of computer operation.