If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of our seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer is an assisted living and memory care community located in Brewer, Maine. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence in senior care since the 1990s. Our purpose and promise is to provide superior, individualized care to seniors including those with Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments.
As a Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) the primary purpose of your job is to accurately administer medications to residents according to their doctors' orders.
Current certification required.
We would love to talk with you about a career with Woodlands Senior Living and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We want happy people!... with the ability to work every other weekend.
* Health, Vision & Dental Insurance
* Doing something you can be proud of
* Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance
* A positive and fun workplace
* Life Insurance
* The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life
* Paid Vacation
* Joining a company that values the person more than the credentials
* Perfect Attendance Bonus
* The opportunity to learn and grow
* Tuition Assistance (CRMA)
* 401K Retirement Options
* Evening & Overnight Shift Differentials
40 hour CRMA certificate and a basic knowledge of computer operation.