Call Center Positions in a Medical Office Environment - Portland
Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. | Portland, ME
Full Time, Monday-Friday
Standard Business Hours
Three Month Training Period
*Attendance is Critical*
The primary responsibility for these roles is answering incoming telephone inquiries, written correspondence and in person inquiries from Plan Members and Providers about all services; benefits plan coverage, enrollment status, claims, billing and referral procedures.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to talk and type
- Ability to work efficiently and independently.
- Analytical skills in research and problem resolution.
- Strong computer skills (keyboard proficient, quick data entry with a high level of accuracy).
- Able to work cooperatively with other departments.
- Multi-task oriented with the ability to prioritize.
- Detail oriented.
- Well organized with excellent follow up skills.
- Ability to handle crisis situations and easily adapt to change.:
Apply Now on the Bonney Website for immediate consideration!
Know someone who would be interested in this?
Ask about our Referral Bonus Program!
Apply Online & Walk-In for an On-The-Spot Interview!
21 Donald B Dean Drive
South Portland ME