Care Coordinator- Children's Case Manager (TCM and BHH)
Pathways | Bangor, ME
Are you looking to make a difference in someone’s life?
We want you on our team!
(TCM and BHH)
This is a Case Manager Position providing Targeted Case Management and Behavioral Health Home services to children and adults.
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
- Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
The Care Coordinator provides Targeted Case Management (TCM) and Behavioral Health Home (BHH) services to both children and adults. The Care Coordinator provides access and the coordination of resources to address the identified client’s needs. Care Coordinators ensure that they develop an individual care plan that is strengths-based, individualized, and effectively addresses the assessed behavioral, emotional and physical needs of the client and family. Care Coordinators collaborate with educational, vocational, medical, and behavioral health providers, as well as the member’s natural supports, to integrate care across life domains. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out more about our services at www.pathwaysofmaine.com.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- Bachelor’s degree in any field. Preferred experience or education in Social, Behavioral or Health services.
- MHRT-C is preferred, but not required.
- $14.00 per hour
- Incentive Wage Available within your first 90 days starting at $40.00 per Incentive Hour
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.