Caregivers - Only a Caring Heart is Required Greater Portland
Comfort Keepers of Southern Maine | Scarborough, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingDescription
Comfort Keepers is hiring reliable caregivers who have a passion for helping older adults. You will help seniors in the comfort of their homes by offering a helping hand in many ways, including personal care, when needed.
Hours are now available for evenings, overnights, weekends and daytime hours close to where you live. Weekend and overnight hours are immediately available.
See what our caregivers are saying about us!
Click Here to Apply Online (preferred) Works with internet browsers: Please use Google Chrome.
Comfort Keepers is serving seniors in the following communities:
* Scarborough * South Portland * Cape Elizabeth
Our CAREGIVERS Love their Work!
- A kind and caring demeanor
- Be dependable and responsible
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Driver's license and your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for improving the lives of seniors
High School Diploma or GED. No experience is required. Comfort Keepers provides an excellent, paid training program to help all our caregivers become skilled professionals. Personal or paid caregiving experience is always a plus!
$11-12 plus short shift differential up to $22
We offer respect, these benefits, and much more!
- Weekly pay checks
- Health Insurance after 60 days at 30 hours week
- Vision & Dental Insurance at six months at 24 hours week
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Paid Travel Time
- Year-end Bonus
- Paid Training
- Amazing Support and Encouragement
We even offer the use of a car and free gas to our Comfort Keepers of the Month!Click Here to Apply Online Works with Google Chrome.
Caregiver includes: Home Care, Homemaker, Personnel Support Specialist, CNA, PSS, HHA, DSP, Nurses Aide, Elder Care, Elderly
Copyright Protected© 2017