Case Management Program Coordinator
Franklin Community Health Network |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
Is responsible for coordination of the Community Integration Case Management services for Evergreen Behavioral Services (as described in the Mainecare Benefits Manual under Section 17). The primary function of the Coordinator is to enhance the functioning of the Case Management team by providing leadership and problem solving support to ensure competent and outcome driven Case Management services. Duties involve directing and supporting staff as assigned by Clinical Director, ensuring enhanced access, quality, data, and reimbursement tracking and reporting.
The Program Coordinator is expected to provide direct service of case management functions.
The Program Coordinator must be able to function independently and within a broader multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Minimum: MHRT/C and five (5) years related experience. Computer Literacy required (Windows, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Desired: Associate's degree in related field, Education/training involving mental health, and substance abuse issues, and some familiarity with psychiatric clinical language preferred.
- Characteristics: Strong organizational skills. Detail-oriented. Excellent written and verbal communication, telephone, typing, and spelling skills. Ability to work independently and to complete projects independently.
- The capacity to provide leadership and direction to colleagues, staff and community providers, sometimes in very complex situations.
- Individuals must successfully complete orientation program and assessment evaluation before duties begin.
Job Code: 100025900
Posted On: 2017-09-07 20:17:54
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Admin - Clerical, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time