Case Management Supervisor
Frannie Peabody Center | Portland, ME
General Statement of Duties:
Upholds the mission and integrity of client-centered FPC case management services by providing clinical and administrative supervision for assigned case managers, and assisting in the coordination of FPC case management services. The Case Management Supervisor will also carry a caseload of 10-15 clients (may vary based on agency needs).
- Works with Program Director to assure continuous program quality and compliance with related licensing and regulatory agencies.
- Provides weekly individual clinical supervision of case managers.
- Provides orientation, training, evaluation and other personnel documentation for case managers and interns.
- Facilitates weekly group supervision meeting.
- Pursues outside resources and opportunities to increase knowledge and competencies of team members related to need and program population and to retain quality staff.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of applicable Case Management Standards, NASW Code of Ethics, internal agency policies, operating practices and systems as related to the delivery of FPC Client Services including HIPAA, CAREWare.
- Ensures that program data is collected following established standards and deadlines.
- Fosters and maintains relationships with community partner agencies and organizations
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and certification requirements:
Current Maine LCSW licensure (or equivalent licensure) in good standing
Other skills and experiences:
- Knowledge and experience in client centered care
- Experience in providing individual and group clinical supervision
- Strong team leadership and group/meeting facilitation skills
- Proven clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organized and attentive to detail
- Microsoft Office Suite, proficiency with Word, Excel, Outlook
Must be a licensed driver with a reliable automobile insured in accordance with state requirements.
This position is eligible to participate in a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, dental insurance, short-term and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending account, dependent care reimbursement, 401(k), holiday pay and accrued time off benefits.
We will accept applications until the position is filled. Submit resume & cover letter with salary requirements to:
Frannie Peabody Center
30 Danforth St Suite 311
Portland ME 04101
No phone calls please.
Frannie Peabody Center is fully committed to the principles of multiculturalism and equal employment opportunity, and it is the policy of FPC to make employment opportunities available to all applicants and employees without regard to race, creed, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, age, disability, HIV status, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, or other personal characteristics and to provide a work environment free of bias based on such classifications. Go to www.peabodycenter.org for more information about Frannie Peabody Center.
This job will require travel in both Cumberland and York Counties