Case Manager - Homeless Health Guide
Maine Medical Center | Portland, ME
- Position Summary
- The Health Guide is responsible for assisting patients as they move through the healthcare system. The Health Guide identifies and effectively utilizes community resources to meet the needs of patients/families. She/He behaves in a professional manner, and consistently demonstrates and promotes the values of respect, honesty, care, and dignity for the patient and all members of the healthcare team. The Health Guide is committed to the constant pursuit of excellence in improving the health status of the community.
- The ideal candidate has a strong Case Management/Social Work background and professional work experience in public health or a related field.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High school graduate.
- Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant certification preferred.
- Minimum two year experience in health related field.