Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)/Personal Care Attendant (PCA)
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer | Brewer, ME
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Senior Living of Brewer, is a community consisting of independent living, assisted living and speciallized memory care. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based, family-owned company. Our mission is to make each day the best day possible for every resident we serve.
The primary role of the CNA/PCA is to assist residents with activities of daily living (bathing, dressing, grooming, mobility, etc.) and to document care provided.
No PCA experience needed; we provide all the training you need, for FREE! But, we want happy people who have what it takes to care.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Knowing that what you do matters
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401K Savings and Investment Plan
* The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in someone's life!
* Life Insurance
* Perfect Attendance Bonus
* Free PSS and medication aide training opportunities with associated wage increases
* Comprehensive onboarding program
* Employee Assistance Program
Personal Support Specialist (PSS) or CNA certification is a plus but not required.