Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Sign on Bonus!
Saint Joseph's Rehabilitation & Residence | Portland, ME
Saint Joseph’s Rehabilitation & Residence has been named to the US News & World Report Top Nursing Homes and Short Stay Rehabilitation Nursing Homes for 2018-2019!
Now offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus for full-time hires (night shift) & $2,000 (day shift) Pro-rated amounts for part-time hires.
Saint Joseph’s Rehabilitation and Residence, now an affiliate of Maine Medical Center and MaineHealth, is a leader in Skilled & Long Term Care Nursing. We offer a full range of services including Memory Care, Palliative Care & Hospice and Pastoral and Respite Care. With our Love-Based Care Model, we have created a compassionate community committed to taking care of one another – both residents and employees.
As a Certified Nursing Assistant you will be responsible for providing routine nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures under the supervision of a licensed Nurse. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; assisting residents with activities of daily living (feeding, bathing, transferring, etc.), obtaining vital signs, charting and other duties as assigned.
At Saint Joseph, we are committed to supporting our CNAs professional development:
- Educational Certifications –Saint Joseph pays, ahead of time, for coursework in subjects such as Wound Care, Dementia, and Hospice and Palliative Care.
- Extended Orientation Programs – Enable our new staff to transition comfortably into their roles
We’re seeking individuals with a strong work ethic, great dependability and the passion to help others.
- Current State of Maine CNA Certificate
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents and families
- Commitment to exceptional customer service
- Able to follow facility policies/procedures
- 4+ weeks of Earned Time (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance (100% paid)
- Life/AD&D and Disability Insurance (100% paid)
- 403(b) retirement plan with immediate vesting
- Cancer Care, Critical Illness & Accident Insurance
If you want to make a difference in the lives of others, this opportunity may be for you!
Saint Joseph’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer