Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) Full and part time positions
Woodlands Memory Care of Lewiston, LLC | Lewiston, ME
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of our seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Memory Care of Lewiston is a specialized memory care community located in Lewiston, Maine. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based company known for excellence in senior care since the 1990s. Our purpose and promise is to provide superior, individualized care to seniors with Alzheimer's disease and other memory impairments.
As a Certified Residential Medication Aide (CRMA) the primary purpose of your job is to accurately administer medications to residents according to their doctor's orders. Current certification required.
We would love to talk with you about a career with Woodlands Senior Living and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We employ happy people!
* Health & Dental Insurance.
* Doing something you can be proud of!
* Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurance.
* A positive and fun work environment!
* 401K Retirement Options.
* The opportunity to make a difference in someone's life!
* Paid Vacation.
* Joining a company that values the person more than the credentials!
* Perfect Attendance Bonus.
* The opportunity to learn and grow!
* Tuition Assistance (CRMA, PSS).
* Support from a peer mentor!
* Comprehensive onboarding program.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* Direct Deposit.
* 40 hour CRMA certificate
* Basic knowledge of computer operation