Child Care Support 18 and older can apply! Part Time positions open for people in school!
Pathways | Brunswick, ME
Come join a team who:
- Makes a difference in someone’s life.
- Makes connections easily and has a desire to help people.
- Takes a thoughtful and understanding approach to their work.
- Is open to solving problems and thinks quickly on their feet.
- Has exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
Pathways Early Learning Center (PELC) is seeking an energetic, caring individual to work with children ages 6 weeks to 5 years. The Child Care support staff has the responsibility of ensuring the safety and well-being of all the children in the program. In addition, it is the Child Care support staff’s role to support the mission and philosophy of the Center by providing a nurturing, consistent, developmentally appropriate environment that meets the cognitive, emotional, social, and physical needs of young children. Responsibilities include facilitating developmentally appropriate activities, communicating with families, and maintaining a safe environment.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Check out more about our services at www.pathwaysofmaine.com.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
- High school diploma preferred but not required
- Must be 18 years old to apply
- Experience in early childhood or related field is preferred
- Starting wage of $11.00 per hour.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.