Class B CDL Delivery Driver
Gagne & Son Concrete Blocks, Inc. | Holden, ME
Gagne & Son Concrete Blocks, Inc.
DELIVERY TRUCK DRIVER / Holden
Gagne and Son Concrete has an immediate opportunity for a Delivery Truck Driver at our Holden location. The successful candidate will work in a fast paced environment, handling and delivering our products and working with our customers. We need a self-motivated, organized and dependable team player who wants to grow with us!
Gagne and Son Concrete is a third generation, family-owned manufacturing business, founded in 1945 and headquartered in Belgrade, Maine. We have grown to 7
store locations from Holden to Kittery, along with 90 dealer locations.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST APPLY IN PERSON AT 252 Main Rd, Holden, ME 04429
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE A COPY OF DRIVING RECORD.
- Provide excellent “Gagne-style” customer service to build positive, long lasting customer relationships.
- Safely load and unload materials in our yard and at customer sites.
- Accurately count and cross-check deliveries and receivings against shipping manifests, sales orders and other paperwork.
- Assist with other duties as needed.
- Class A/B CDL, truck mounted lift and boom truck experience preferred but not required.
- Forklift experience.
- Good organizational skills.
- A background in the masonry and landscape construction industry is desirable.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug screening and physical.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Competitive wage, dependent on experience.
- Excellent benefit package, including employee health insurance (company pays 50% of the premium), dependent health insurance coverage (company pays 50% of the premium), dental insurance, vision insurance, generous paid holidays and (after one year of service) paid time off, and a 401(k) retirement program.