Clinical Manager (RN) - Infectious Disease & Virology
Maine Medical Center |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
The Clinical Manager is responsible for supervising and overseeing all operational aspects of the clinical department, including clinical services and staffing needs. The Clinical Manager is responsible for coordinating the clinical work flow in order to provide the most efficient, effective, safe and comprehensive patient care. The Clinical Manager will work with physicians, midlevel providers and clinical staff to increase the volume of clinical outpatient services, referral process, patient flow, and maximize the productivity of each practice location.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
1. Active State of Maine Nursing License or eligible for licensure
2. BSN required
3. Five years of experience in the nursing field
4. Supervisory/managerial experience preferred
5. Current BLS certification
6. Comprehensive knowledge of nursing practices and standards, medical procedures, tests, and clinical/clerical skills necessary to perform all functions and assist physicians. Knowledge of pharmacology is desirable.
7. Interpersonal and communication skills necessary to interact effectively with patients, families, and other health care providers
8. Analytical ability sufficient to identify patients at risk and initiate appropriate action.
9. Ability to identify potential crisis situations involving patients and/or families, and to plan strategies for managing these situations when they arise.
10. Analytical ability required gathering and interpreting information necessary to resolve problems in an accurate and timely manner. Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
11. Experience working with computers.
12. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
Job Code: 115352
Posted On: 2018-11-28 03:59:32
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Part Time
Additional Contact Info