Clinical Supervisor Case-Carrying
Pathways | Springvale, ME
Come Work Someplace Awesome!
Start your career story today by joining our team at:
We are looking for someone just like you to work on our team as a
Clinical Supervisor (Case-Carrying)
Full-Time Position in Springvale, ME!
Apply now for an open position in your area and we will provide you with:
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Annual Pay Increases
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Reimbursement for Licensure Renewal
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Company Laptop
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Highly Flexible Schedule
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Overview of Clinical Supervisor Responsibilities:
The Clinical Supervisor is a leadership position that is responsible for the direct supervision of Clinicians and Behavioral Health Professionals within this region. This supervision includes one-on-one supervision as well as co-facilitating group supervisions and weekly team meetings. The Clinical Supervisor is also responsible for conducting observational home visits, reviewing clinical paperwork, providing crisis intervention, and having contact with referring agencies. Clinical Supervisors also work with their Regional Leadership Team to set a positive and healthy culture for all staff that motivates and inspires best clinical practice and the highest outcomes for the children and families served.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Social work, Counseling or Psychology and Maine Licensure is required (LMSWcc, LCSW).
- Annual Salary based on experience.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome!
Apply online, call us, or send your cover letter and resume today!
Check out our website: www.pathwaysofmaine.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofMaine/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pathwaysofmaine_207/