Clinician (Home-Based- HCT) $1,000 Stay-On Bonus!
Pathways | Waterville, ME
Looking for more than just a job? There is an opening on our team.
Come belong with us!
We are looking for people who:
- Want to make a difference in someone’s life.
- Make connections easily and have a desire to help people.
- Take a thoughtful and understanding approach to your work.
- Are open to solving problems and think quickly on your feet.
- Have exceptional skills in communicating.
Overview of Job Responsibilities:
A Clinician in Pathways intensive Home and Community Based Treatment program is responsible for providing direct service and related duties such as counseling, supervision and parent skill training through the use of proper therapeutic interventions as delineated on the treatment plan with their assigned children and families. The Clinician works autonomously in the clients communities and serves as the team leader for the client’s treatment team. They will also provide clients with training and support to create a therapeutic milieu by performing the required duties. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
Pathways team members are committed to promoting a positive culture within our teams and communities. Our Service Committee and Employee Advisory Committee are just two of the ways that we invite our teams to support each other and our communities. When you join us our goal is to ensure you have the training, mentoring and experience to feel supported in the work that you do.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions.
We are committed to your growth and development. We have an opportunity for you to advance in the position that you start in within your first year of hire through our level system. We work with our team members to set goals for their professional and personal development and check in on those goals in supervision. We encourage you to learn and grow with us!
Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- $1000 Stay on Bonus paid out of the first 2 years of employment
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- Salary Plus Incentive Pay for High Performance
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Reimbursement toward First Time Licensure\Exam and Licensure Renewal
- Reimbursement for Licensure Renewal
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Social Work, Counseling or Psychology.
- Maine Licensure is required- LMSWcc, LCSW, LCPC, LCPCcc, LMFT'S or LMFTcc.
- Annual Salary Plus Incentives.
Apply Online, call us or send your cover letter and resume today!
Contact: Stephanie Wiehn, Director of Training and Recruitment
Phone: 207-373-0620 x 223
Apply directly on our website: www.pathwaysofmaine.com
Apply through Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofMaine/
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome.