Clinician (Home-Based) $1,000 Stay-On Bonus!
Pathways | Rockland, ME
Come Work Someplace Awesome!
Start your career story today by joining our team at:
We are looking for someone just like you to work on our team as a
Full-Time Position in Rockland, ME!
$1,000 Stay-On Bonus!
(Paid out at First Year and Second Year)
Apply now for an open position in your area and we will provide you with:
- $1000 Stay on Bonus paid out of the first 2 years of employment
- 25 Days Off in your first full year of employment
- Salary Plus Incentive Pay for High Performance
- 401 K with employer contribution
- Annual Pay Increases
- Health, Dental and Vision Care
- Mileage & Cell Phone Reimbursement
- Company laptop
- Reimbursement toward First Time Licensure\Exam and Licensure Renewal
- Reimbursement for Licensure Renewal
- Tuition Reimbursement, Continuing Education & Supplies Stipends
- High Quality Supervision, Training and Contact Hours
- Opportunities for advancement! As we grow, you grow with us!
Overview of Home-Based Clinician Responsibilities:
A Clinician in Providence’s intensive Home and Community Based Treatment program is responsible for providing direct service and related duties such as counseling, supervision, parent skill training through the use of proper therapeutic interventions as delineated on the treatment plan with assigned children and families. The Clinician works autonomously in the clients communities and serves as the team leader for the client’s treatment team. They will also provide clients with training and support to create a therapeutic milieu by performing the required duties. This position requires travel to and from client homes.
Pathways team members are committed to providing evidence based practice models including Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA), strengths-based treatment, developing therapeutic relationships and effective skill-building interventions. Pathways is offering opportunities across all regions of Maine for Clinicians, BHP’s (Behavioral Health Professionals) and BAT’s (Behavior Analyst Technicians). These positions are to provide direct care in home, school and host settings.
- Master’s Degree in Human Services, Social work, Counseling or Psychology and Maine Licensure is required (LMSWcc, LCSW, LCPC, LCPCcc, LMFT'S or LMFTcc preferred).
- Annual Salary Plus Incentives for High Performance.
Life is short. Choose to Work Someplace Awesome!
Apply online, call us, or send your cover letter and resume today!
Check out our website: www.pathwaysofmaine.com
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PathwaysofMaine/
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/pathwaysofmaine_207/