Commercial Lines Assistant - Fort Kent
United Insurance | Fort Kent, ME
United Insurance, one of Maine's leading property and casualty insurance agencies is seeking a dynamic individual to join our agency located in Fort Kent. We are looking for a person who will fit with our culture, come to work with a positive attitude and understand the importance of quality customer service.
To succeed in the Commercial Lines Assistant position, applicant should be self-motivated, able to multi-task, thrive in a fast paced environment, possess computer skills, be a good communicator, enjoy working with people and have the ability to manage detailed work with accuracy while maintaining a positive attitude. The responsibilities include:
- Maintaining a professional connection with the agency and clients.
- Process commercial lines downloads.
- Process renewal policies and endorsements.
- Issue insurance documents.
- Work closely with Commercial Lines Account Managers, Producers and Account Executives.
- Front desk/receptionist support.
- Manage several projects simultaneously.
- Bilingual French is a plus.
Advancement opportunities exist for the right person.
While the ideal candidate will hold an active Maine Property & Casualty license, we will train the right individual and assist you in obtaining the P&C license. If unlicensed, it will be necessary to obtain a P&C license within 180 days of employment.
To be considered, please submit cover letter and resume.
As mentioned on the company profile, we provide a positive work environment, a comprehensive benefit package including paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, group health insurance, disability insurance, Section 125 plan, 401(k) with match and more.