Tyler Technologies | Yarmouth, ME
The Employer has temporarily removed this postingConversions Engineer
Tyler Technologies is growing and looking for junior level Conversion Programmers. The Conversion Programmer is responsible for performing data analysis and developing complex conversion programs to prepare and move client data to Tyler software products. They provide support to Tyler Technologies' employees as well as to customers during the conversion process, facilitating the ease of the implementation of new accounts.
- Develop quality conversion programs to migrate client data from multiple external sources to the Tyler data structures.
- Conduct conversion testing in accordance with requirements.
- Perform analysis on client conversion requirements and Tyler software requirements.
- Communicate issues to the appropriate management personnel, project leader, or client.
- Document instructions and guidelines for supporting the installation process and for future conversions.
- Works on 10-12 active conversions on 1 or 2 applications at one time.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as .NET, C#, and scripting languages.
- Read and understand programs written by other programmers.
- Explain technical issues to non-technical people.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple tasks in a fast faced, technical environment.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experienced in SQL.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or comparable work experience.