Woodlands Memory Care of Rockland | Rockland, ME
If you seek a fulfilling and rewarding career working to improve the lives of seniors, then we are looking for you!
Woodlands Memory Care of Rockland is a specialized memory care community. We are part of Woodlands Senior Living, a Maine-based, family-owned company. Our mission is to make each day the best day possible for every resident we serve.
The primary role of the Cook/Dietary Aide prepare resident meals according to company-approved menus.
* Cooking experience preferred.
* We want happy people who have what it takes to care.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
* Health and Dental Insurance
* Knowing that what you do matters
* Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
* 401K Savings and Investment Plan
* The opportunity to make a meaningful difference in someone's life!
* Life Insurance
* Perfect Attendance Bonus
* Free training opportunities with associated wage increases
* Comprehensive onboarding program
* Employee Assistance Program
Serve-Safe certification is a plus but not required.