Counter Sales-Wiscasset Maine
NAPA Maine | West Bath, ME
NAPA AUTO PARTS Counter Salespeople are the backbone of our business, delivering excellent customer service and knowledge to our long standing customers. Our Know How is the reason our customers continue to come back, and we depend on our Counter Sales team to exemplify our commitment to quality and service.
Primary responsibilities include:
* Provide exceptional customer service to all store customers
* Assist both retail and wholesale customers with their auto parts questions and needs, either in person, via the telephone, or through online ordering
* Handle cash, credit card, and other purchasing transactions
* Operate the store point of sale system (TAMS) to search for parts and customer accounts, and to invoice and pull orders
* Pull and prepare inventory orders for customer pick up or delivery
* Operate the electronic and paper cataloging system to retrieve up to date parts information
* Effectively communicate features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers
* Demonstrate a positive, helpful attitude as well as professional conduct and appearance at all times.
We are proud of our NAPA team and ready to share the KnowHow! Apply to start your career with your locally owned NAPA AUTO PARTS store today.
Previous Parts Experience is required
Valid driver's license
High school diploma or GED
ASE Certification is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.