Crisis Stabilization Counselor - Overnights Lewiston
Sweetser | Lewiston, ME
Job Code: 9319 Location: Lewiston 04240 Department: Crisis Stabilization Adlt FT/PT Status: Full Time Summary: This position is located in Lewiston and works on Sweetser's Crisis Stabilization Unit. This is a full-time 36 hour, overnight position.
Provide crisis stabilization services to adults who are in a psychiatric crisis. This position will interact with the client in a positive environment that is assessed as necessary to prevent de-compensation or acute psychiatric hospitalization.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WOULD:
Nationally recognized and accredited, each year Sweetser connects 20,000 children, adults, and family members with the services they need and deserve in the treatment of mental illness. The organization's roots in residential care for children date back to 1828.
Our caring and compassionate professionals provide services in mental health, recovery and education, creating promising futures for the children, adults and families we serve. Our professionals include psychiatrists, psychologists, advanced practice psychiatric nurses and licensed clinical social workers, supporting our statewide network of care:
* Community-based services: Assertive Community Treatment, Behavioral Health Home, Community
Integration, Primary Care Integration, and School-based Services
* Crisis Services: Crisis Stabilization Units, and Mobile Crisis Intervention
* Outpatient Services: Affiliate Network, Individual, Family or Group Therapy, New England Eating Disorders, Psychiatric
Services, School-based Therapy, and Substance Use Disorder Therapy
* Peer Services: Intentional Warm Line, and Peer Training Network
* Residential and Educational Services: Day Treatment Services, FOCUS Through Adventure, and Specialized Schools
As part of our dynamic, growing organization, you can help make a difference in the lives of the children, adults, and families of Maine. A nationally recognized and accredited leader, we have the resources to help you excel: competitive salaries, a wide range of benefits and a motivated team of more than 700 employees. Find out how Sweetser can make all the difference in your career!