Customer Service Representative - Accountable Care Organization
MaineHealth Corporate |
The Employer has temporarily removed this posting
- Position Summary
- The BHCP Customer Service Representative (CSR) responds to customer and provider inquiries primarily through telephone interaction. The CSR is responsible for providing timely and accurate responses to all Behavioral HealthCare Program (BHCP) customers in a professional manner. The CSR works in a fast paced environment with a changing workload.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- 4 years prior customer service experience, ideally in the health care industry.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work both independently and to collaborate with teams of individuals in diverse settings.
- Ability to manage conflict, stress and multiple simultaneous work demands in an effective, professional manner.
- Ability and willingness to self-motivate, prioritize, and be willing to change processes to improve effectiveness efficiency. Adapts to changing organizational priorities.
- Knowledge of computer software, including Microsoft Office.
Job Code: 108247
Posted On: 2018-03-07 21:00:41
Closing Date: Open Until Filled
Categories: Customer Service, Healthcare
Job Type: Regular
Job Status: Full Time
Additional Contact Info