Delivery Driver - Bangor (Class A)
Dennis Paper & Food Service | Hampden, ME
We’re growing and we’re looking for the best to join us. We’re on the hunt for motivated people who can work with the mindset of an owner to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. The right candidate for this position finds energy and purpose in a fast-paced environment, is motivated by team-spirit and enjoys being well compensated.
If this is you, and you have your Class A license, we should talk.
We are now accepting job applications for delivery drivers in our Bangor market. Routes depart daily from our location in Hampden.
Candidates must have a professional appearance, be self-motivated, safety conscious, must have excellent customer service skills and must have the physical stamina to deliver food service products in the heat of summer and the cold of winter.
Delivery drivers leave from one of the aforementioned locations each morning and deliver frozen, refrigerated and dry food products and cleaning supplies to our customer base of schools, hospitals, hotels and inns, restaurants and take-outs.
Compensation is based upon number of pieces delivered, miles driven and number of deliveries.
Dennis Paper & Food Service is an EOE.
Candidates must have the following:
• Current and valid CDL A driver's license
• Solid written and oral communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• The ability to pass a pre-employment physical, drug screening and criminal background check
• Must be able to lift up to 100lbs and lift 10 - 80lbs frequently
•ESOP • 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Matching
• Health Insurance
• Medical Expense Reimbursement Plan
• Dental Insurance
• Life Insurance AD&D
• Voluntary Life Insurance for spouse and children
• Flex Savings Plan
• Dependent Care Assistance Program
• ESP Personal Auto & Homeowners Insurance
• EAP Employee Assistance Program
• Short Term Disability
• Voluntary Long Term Disability
• Employee Purchasing
• Gold's Gym Membership Discounts
• Vacation Time
• Personal Day
• Birthday Personal Day
• Sick Leave Time
Candidates must have a high school diploma or GED