Pine State Trading Co. | Gardiner, ME
Delivery Driver, Gardiner (CDL Class A or B)
Monday - Friday 5AM - 2PM
The Delivery Driver is responsible for accurate and timely product deliveries to customers on assigned routes, collection of payments and the verification and pick up of credits & redemption materials. The Delivery Driver also establishes and maintains positive working relationships with the Company’s customers. The Delivery Driver is responsible for compliance of Company standards and policies in all areas impacted by the operations division within the assigned route.
- “CDL” and safe driving record.
- Commitment to quality.
- Ability to read, write and communicate information accurately.
- Basic math skills.
- Customer service aptitude.
- Professional appearance.
- Willingness to comply with delivery guidelines & double-check transactions before signing any document.
- Willingness to follow established safety procedures and regulations.
- Flexibility to work extended hours as needed.
- Basic mechanical maintenance skills.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- Regular and sustained periods of physical exertion requiring ability to lift, carry and position objects using proper body mechanics.
- Exposure to a variety of environmental conditions: weather, temperature, lighting and noise as determined by circumstances at accounts within assigned territory.
- Significant periods of driving time.